COVID-19: Resources for Parents With Kids
Last updated: August 19, 2020
- WeCreateEdu list of videos
- Khan Academy Kids app (ages 2-7)
- Khan Academy (kindergarten through adult)
- Generated math worksheets
- Pinkwater (free audio books)
- Pinna (podcasts and audio books for kids, 60 day free trial)
- Audible’s free children’s books
- NPR’s Wow in the World podcast
Food by mail
Some options for ordering food delivered by mail that may be helpful/fun for kids.
- Misfits Market ships a box every week with produce that’s not cosmetically fit for sale in supermarkets. It often has quite interesting food and is fun for kids to unpack, even if they don’t want to eat all of it.
- Nuts.com has a variety of healthy (and unhealthy) snacks, including a bunch of organic options.